Advertisement

MY BLOG WITH ZERO EXPERIENCE




Google AdSense and Blogger 


I am very happy that I continued to blog after selling my online business because it has been my main source of income over the past few years.

 I have learned so many different things about marketing and blogging in general from both a technical standpoint, as well as in terms of what makes for a successful blog for one who is looking to make money.

Monetizing your blog 

 Over the course of these years, I have figured out what works and what doesn't, with the hopes of giving this information to those who may be struggling with monetizing their blog or website. I got many abilities on behalf of Google AdSense it is how as I was rejected many times by sending me a message that my site isn’t ready to show ads that made me really disappointed because I was rejected not only one time but also many times as I used to send my blog to Google Adsense to show ads on my blog, would be a source of my income, but I couldn’t lose my heart kept working on my site and learned how to build a website and this act of pushing, gives fantastic energy of working.

 I really appreciate the Google AdSense program, my site is still pending I haven’t been accepted yet, but the experience got through Google Adsense is most precious for me because experience is a key to life, it is absolutely true I really didn’t know how to build a web site or blog and even how to write an article.

How to Build a Blog?

Google Adsense kept rejecting my blog and I kept working on it with new ideas using various sources and getting information through the Social Media Platform, I became stubborn and a hard worker too. soon I realized that now it is easy for me to build a website and blog it is true, I did.

with Zero Experience 

 I just made a blog with Zero Experience even without any ideas and sent my blog to Google AdSense with high hopes that henceforth, I begun to make money and waiting to replay from Google AdSense with Anxiously consequently I got the message that really hit my mind and once I thought to break my laptop.

The most important thing

 I felt anxiety because I worked hard in blogging. I run off working for two or four days, again I consulted myself that you can do if you work more as I have mentioned above the experiences and my work, the most important thing is that now I know how to write an article and know how to build a blog site and website soon in future I may build something new.

AdSense is a fantastic program 

I believe that Google AdSense is a fantastic program to work with, and I am excited to share a few things I have learned over the past year or so in regards to Adsense. Many of these things may also apply to some of the other networks, although, as far as I know, there are no other programs comparable to AdSense for bloggers. It not only gives bloggers such a huge platform in which bloggers get many advantages but also opportunities to earn money.



My 1st blog Experience



2nd with less experience 

3rd with more experience

Conclusion Massage

I have just shared my experiences with you . I hope you liked this article. In case of any queries, feel free to ask in the comment section provided below. Thank you for reading!


Post a Comment

0 Comments

"
"