Advertisement

Oh life, you belong to someone else, I know.

 



You, an unattainable desire, I know.

Oh life, you belong to someone else, I know.


I am the admirer of someone's eyes you recognize, 

This secret will not become evident, I know..



You are the state's embodiment, I am in want, 

I am the earth, you are the expanse of sky, I know.


I will conclude the grand tale with my pen, 

The narrative of your separation, I know


As long as I exist, you deny my life

A beloved longing, sweetheart, i know.



I endeavor and pray with all my might

But forgetting you is difficult, I know.


I vow to never love again, I repent,

Outcome, oh foolish heart, I know.


Dying before death, oh dear friend,

Love's fatal grip on life, I know.



You'll come to detest me again, I know

Ijaz again happened to your own, I know


Scripted by Ijaz Ahmad Ijaz


Translated by Saeed Ahmad 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

"
"